Connect your USB Type-C laptop to a USB legacy peripheral device, with this durable adapter. Have you purchased a new device that only came equipped with a USB Type-C? or Thunderbolt? 3 port, such as a laptop or tablet? Do you need to connect to older USB 3.0 or 2.0 devices?
This USB-C? to USB-A adapter makes it easy to connect USB 3.0 and 2.0 devices to new USB-C devices. Simply plug the adapter into the USB Type-C port to turn it into a USB Type-A port, and you're ready to connect your older devices. The adapter is compatible with USB 3.0 enabled computers, such as the Dell Latitude 11 5000 2-in-1, and more.
Provide superior connections with a USB-IF certified adapter
The adapter has undergone rigorous compliance testing and is certified by USB-IF (USB Implementers Forum) to meet all USB 3.0 specifications. This includes all environmental, electrical and mechanical standards, which ensures a reliable, high-quality connection for all of your USB-C devices.
The USB31CAADP is backed by StarTech.com's 2-year warranty for guaranteed reliability.
Note: USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gbps).
- Simple connections through a reversible USB Type-C connector, which plugs into your device with either side facing up
- Thunderbolt 3 port compatible
- Guaranteed reliability with our 2-year warranty
- Manufacturer Part Number : USB31CAADP
- Brand Name : StarTech.com
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Weight (Approximate) : 17 g
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Product Type : Data Transfer Cable
- Limited Warranty : 2 Year
- Packaged Quantity : 1
- Product Name : 6in USB C to A Adapter Cable M/F - USB 3.0 - USB-IF Certified
- Color : Black
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes