STARTECH.COM HDMI OVER FIBER EXTENDER - HDMI 2.0B (ST121HD20FXA)
StarTech.com HDMI Over Fiber Extender - HDMI 2.0b - 7.1 Sound - 4K 60Hz - Video/audio/infrared/network extender - HDMI - fiber optic - up to 0.6 miles
HDMI Transmitter and Receiver Kit HDMI 2.0b 7.1 Surround Sound Single and Multimode Fiber. This HDMI over Fiber Extender kit lets you transmit your HDMI audio video signal up to 3300 feet (1000 m) over single-mode fiber, or up to 1000 feet (300 m) over multimode fiber. This converter kit includes both the transmitter and receiver for a complete end-to-end solution.
Astonishing 4K Picture Quality
This HDMI optical extender supports resolutions up to 4K 60Hz (3840 x 2160), providing four times the picture quality of high-definition (1080p). The UHD HDMI Extender supports HDMI 2.0 capabilities, offering 4:4:4 chroma subsampling. This ensures a crystal-clear picture quality and breathtaking color reproduction that is ideal for delivering video content from sources such as Apple TV 4K, Fire TV Stick 4K, or nVidia Shield TV.
The Long Range HDMI Extender allows you to extend an HDMI signal up to 3300 feet (1000 m) over single-mode fiber and 1000 feet (300 m) over multimode fiber. Not only is this an incredibly long range solution that can extend an HDMI signal across or between buildings, but because fiber optics transmit data using light rather than copper, it will not cause or be affected by electromagnetic Interference (EMI).
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Local HDMI Extender Unit
- Remote HDMI Receiver Unit
- IR Receiver
- IR Blaster
- Mounting Brackets
- 7ft. [2.1m] Fiber Optic Patch Cable
- Foot Pad Set
- Universal Power Adapter NA / UK / EU / AU
- User Manual
KEY SELLING POINTS
- Delivers astonishing picture quality with UHD 4K 60Hz up to 3300 feet (1000 m) over single-mode fiber or up to 1000 feet (300 m) over multimode fiber
- No software or drivers required
- Dolby Atmos, TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, 7.1 channel
- Lifelike colors with HDR and 4:4:4 chroma subsampling support
- Ensured compatibility with HDCP 2.2 devices and displays