Durable USB-A to USB Micro-B Cable Transfers Important Data at USB 2.0 Speeds
This USB cable (M/M) connects a smartphone, GPS unit, digital camera or other USB Micro-B peripheral to the USB-A port on your computer, laptop or wall charger. It charges and powers your smartphone through its Micro-B port. It also transfers data at USB 2.0 speeds up to 480 Mbps for use with low-speed and high-speed devices, including multimedia applications. The cable is backward compatible with earlier USB generations.
Provides Extra Protection Against Certain Bacteria
The molded connectors and PVC jacket are constructed using an antibacterial material that is 99.9% effective in inhibiting Escherichia coli (E. coli) and Staphylococcus aureus (staph). This added protection makes this cable an ideal solution for medical facilities, schools, businesses, restaurants/kitchens and anywhere else that needs extra protection against bacteria.
Premium Construction for Superior Performance
Manufactured with twisted 28 AWG data lines and 28 AWG power lines, the U050AB-003-WH also features molded nickel-plated connectors for excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress and helps the cable move freely without cracking or breaking loose from the connector.
White Jacket Helps Avoid Misidentification That Can Cause Costly Downtime
The cable has a white PVC jacket, which is easy to identify quickly in a crowded computer or hub and helps prevent the cable from becoming accidentally disconnected.
- Supports USB 2.0 speeds up to 480 Mbps to ensure efficient data transfers
- Made with antibacterial material proven effective in inhibiting the growth of E. coli and staph
- Foil and braid shielding protects against EMI/RFI noise that can distort or destroy data
- Molded nickel-plated connectors provide excellent conductivity
- White jacket permits fast, easy identification in a crowded hub or computer