The airMAX® 900 MHz Yagi Antenna is a high-gain array antenna designed to seamlessly integrate with the RocketM900 radio (sold separately). It features incredible range performance of up to 20+ km and speeds of 90+ Mbps.
On the right is one example of how the airMAX Yagi Antenna can be deployed for directional coverage in Point-to-Point (PtP) bridging and a Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) network.
2x2 Dual-Polarity Design
The airMAX Yagi Antenna is a high-gain array antenna that delivers high performance in the 900 MHz radio band.
The airMAX Yagi Antenna performs at ultra-long ranges in Non-Line-of-Sight (NLoS) applications.
The airMAX Yagi Antenna features a robust mechanical design for outdoor application use.
Plug and Play Integration
The airMAX Yagi Antenna has a built-in Rocket mount, so installation requires no special tools. Snap the Rocket securely into place and mount the antenna; you then have the optimal combination of RocketM900 radio and airMAX Yagi Antenna for your application.
Pair the RocketM900 radio with the airMAX Yagi Antenna to create a powerful basestation. This combination gives network architects unparalleled flexibility and convenience.
- Incredible Range and Speed
- Easily Integrates with Rocket® M900 (sold separately)
- Ultimate in RF Performance
- Frequency Band Type : UHF
- Packaged Quantity : 2
- Package Contents :
- 900 MHz 2x2 MIMO Yagi Antenna
- 4 x M8 U Bolts
- 8 x M8 Serrated Flange Nuts
- Quick Start Guide
- Application/Usage : Base Station
- Product Line : airMAX
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.ubnt.com
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Compatibility :
Ubiquiti Rocket M900 Basestation
- Environmental Certification : WEEE
- Form Factor : Pole
- Manufacturer : Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
- Product Type : Antenna
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Product Model : AMY-9M16
- Country of Origin : China
- Operating Frequency Range : 902 MHz to 928 MHz
- Connector Type : RF
- Antenna Gain : 16 dBi