Two models are available:
- airCube AC Dual-band, 802.11ac, 2x2 MIMO technology for maximum wireless performance:
- 2.4 GHz radio band Speeds of up to 300 Mbps
- 5 GHz radio band Speeds of up to 866.7 Mbps
- airCube ISP 802.11n, 2x2 MIMO Wi-Fi for speeds of up to 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz radio band
Both models offer convenient PoE passthrough to power a 24V airMAX CPE device, so you can use a single PoE adapter to power both devices.
To provide sufficient power for PoE passthrough:
- The airCube AC requires the included power adapter or 24V, 1A PoE input.
- The airCube ISP requires 24V, 1A PoE input.
Management options feature a graphical user interface designed for streamlined setup and control.
Available options include:
- UNMS Provides advanced remote control of Ubiquiti® devices. Use the UNMS™ app to manage your devices using a tablet or smartphone.
- Web UI Enables a standalone utility for basic configuration.
- Provide your business with a wireless solution that ensures a speedy and steady data transfer rate
- This wireless access point uses IEEE 802.11ac technology with steadfast speed of up to 1.14 Gbit/s for optimal wireless signals
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast wired network speeds
- Electrical power is transmitted along with the data in a single cable to devices such as the Access Points, IP cameras or IP phones
- Product Line : airCube
- Wireless LAN Standard : IEEE 802.11ac
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.ubnt.com
- PoE PD Port : Yes
- Wireless Transmission Speed : 1.14 Gbit/s
- Manufacturer : Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
- Product Type : Wireless Access Point
- MIMO Technology : Yes
- Ethernet Technology : Gigabit Ethernet
- Frequency Band : 5 GHz
- Product Model : ACB-AC
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports : 4
- PoE (RJ-45) Port : Yes