Available in both indoor and outdoor versions, the Instant 802.3af Gigabit PoE Converter is compatible with most Ubiquiti PoE devices using 100 Mbps or Gigabit Ethernet ports. Compatible products include airMAX® and UniFi® devices.
Longer Cable Runs
High voltage carries power more efficiently. The Instant 802.3af Gigabit PoE Converter enables longer cable runs due to a more efficient power delivery.
Instant 802.3af Adapters provide an additional ±15kV of Ethernet isolation to lessen the risk of ESD or surge damage to connected devices.
PoE Switch Compatibility
TThe Instant 802.3af Gigabit PoE Converter integrates seamlessly with a variety of auto-sensing 802.3af PoE switches for remote power control applications. As you manage and monitor your network, you can conveniently power or power cycle your remote devices using your 802.3af switch.
- Transforms PoE Devices into 802.3af-Compliant Products
- Faster Throughput Speeds Using Gigabit Ethernet
- Works with 802.3af Switches for Remote Control Power Applications
- Output Ports : 1 10/100/1000Base-T
- Input Ports : 1 10/100/1000Base-T
- Maximum Output Voltage : 24 V
- Input Voltage : 48 V DC
- Protection Type : Surge Protection
- Certifications & Standards : IEEE 802.3af
- Product Line : Instant
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.ubnt.com
- Form Factor : External
- Manufacturer : Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
- Product Type : PoE Injector
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Product Model : INS-3AF-O-G
One Year Limited Warranty with Ubiquiti