Managed Layer 3 switch with (12) 2.5G RJ45 ports with PoE+ for WiFi 6 APs, (12) Gigabit RJ45 ports with PoE+, and (2) 10G SFP+ ports for fiber uplinks.
Configurable Gigabit Layer 3 switch with auto-sensing 802.3at PoE+. It offers (12) 2.5G RJ45 Ethernet ports, (12) 1G RJ45 Ethernet ports, and (2) 10G SFP+ ports, providing 2.5G PoE links to your WiFi 6 APs and 10G fiber uplinks to your network. Features include a 1.3" touchscreen, single-row RJ45 port layout for easy patch panel cable management, and UniFi SmartPower Redundant Power System (USP RPS) support for intelligent protection from internal PSU interruption or failure.
- (12) 2.5G 802.3af/at PoE+ RJ45 ports
- (12) 1G 802.3af/at PoE+ RJ45 ports
- (2) 10G SFP+ ports
- 400W total PoE capacity
- 1.3" touchscreen with AR switch management
- UniFi SmartPower RPS DC input
Managed with UniFi Network Application Version: 5.14.12 or higher
- Features 24 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Can work as layer 3 routing for scalable network design
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage