The UniFi AC Lite AP features the latest Wi-Fi 802.11ac technology in a refined industrial design and is ideal for cost-effective deployment of high-performance wireless networks.
Dual-Radio Performance, Gigabit Speeds
The UniFi AC Lite AP delivers 5x the performance of the first-generation UniFi AP while still maintaining Ubiquiti's disruptive pricing strategy.
Sleek, Ultra-Compact Design
The UniFi AC Lite AP features a cleaner design in a reduced footprint - half the size compared to the standard UniFi AP.
Designed for Optimal RF Performance
The newly redesigned UniFi Controller optimizes RF performance.
Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
The UniFi Controller v4 software is a powerful, enterprise wireless software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. With its software-based capabilities, the UniFi virtual control plane allows for unlimited scalability under one centralized controller. Remotely access the UniFi Controller to upgrade deployed UniFi APs while in the field.
- Build a reliable home or business network with this Wireless Access Point, that features IEEE 802.11ac technology and speeds up to 867 Mbit/s
- Ethernet port provides Ethernet connections for fast data transfer and large file transfers between your access point and wired network
- Total Number of Antennas : 2
- Diameter : 6.30" (160 mm)
- Product Line : UniFi
- Wireless LAN Standard : IEEE 802.11ac
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.ubnt.com
- PoE PD Port : Yes
- Form Factor : Ceiling Mountable
- Wireless Transmission Speed : 867 Mbit/s
- USB : No
- Manufacturer : Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
- VGA : No
- Number of Internal Antennas : 2
- Product Type : Wireless Access Point
- MIMO Technology : Yes
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Ethernet Technology : Gigabit Ethernet
- Frequency Band : 5 GHz
- Product Model : UAP-AC-LITE
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports : 1
- PoE (RJ-45) Port : No
- HDMI : No
- Management Port : No
- Powerline : No
One Year Limited Warranty with Ubiquiti