The VisionTek DisplayPort to DVI-D SL 1.8 meter (5.9 foot) active cable allows you to connect your favorite DP device to your single link DVI display or projector. This active cable works without any additional power or drivers. Watch movies in perfect 1080p clarity or tackle your most demanding software applications across multiple displays. The cable allows ample length so you can configure your desk or presentation setup however you wish.
This DisplayPort to DVI video cable converter features a latching DisplayPort connector, so you can fasten and secure the connector to the system port. Unlike passive adapters, this DP to DVI converter offers an active chipset for compatibility with any DisplayPort output - ideal for graphics cards and devices that do not support outputting multi-mode DP++ signals (e.g. AMD Eyefinity).
NOTE: This cable is not bi-directional. This cable converts
DisplayPort to SL DVI only, not vice-versa.
VisionTek Display cables offer a quick solution for your display needs. Our cables work across all operating systems including OS X, Linux and Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Where necessary, our cables are active for expanded compatibility with multi monitor displays, docks, and digital signage. AMD Eyefinity is also supported with our cables. Each VisionTek cable has been extensively tested with HP, Dell, Lenovo and Mac systems to ensure a wide range of system compatibility.
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz).
- Fully DisplayPort 1.2 compatible (earlier version compatibility).
- Connect your DP device to a SL DVI display, TV or projector.
- Great for using your DVI monitor as a secondary display.
- Supports AMD Eyefinity Multi-DVI displays with independent resolutions.
- No O/S driver required
- Plug 'n Play with no power input requirement
- One Year Warranty
- Offers exceptional quality and great compatibility with video equipment
- Features DisplayPort/DVI cable type
- Features Active