The VisionTek Mini DisplayPort to VGA active adapter allows you to connect your favorite mDP device to your VGA display or projector. This active adapter works without any additional power or drivers. Watch movies in perfect 1080p clarity or tackle your most demanding software applications across multiple displays. VGA cable required (not included) to connect to display.
NOTE: This cable is not bi-directional. This cable converts
mini DisplayPort to VGA only, not vice-versa.
VisionTek Display adapters offer a quick solution for your display needs. Our adapters work across all operating systems including OS X, Linux and Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Where necessary, our adapters are active for expanded compatibility with multi monitor displays, docks, and digital signage. AMD Eyefinity is also supported with our adapters. Each VisionTek adapter has been extensively tested with HP, Dell, Lenovo and Mac systems to ensure a wide range of system compatibility.
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz).
- Connect your mDP device to a VGA display, TV or projector. (Not reversible, only supports mDP to VGA.)
- Supports AMD Eyefinity Multi-Display capability.
- No O/S driver required.
- Plug 'n Play with no power input requirement.
- One Year Warranty.
- For exceptional quality, upright compatibility and reliability use this Video Cable
- Mini DisplayPort and VGA ports for instant connectivity
- Features Active
- Fully compatible with monitors