The VisionTek VT100 Dual Display Universal USB 3.0 Docking Station allows you to easily connect your Windows™ or Mac™ OS laptop to dual displays and some of the most popular connection ports through a single USB 3.0 connection. This high-quality dock is a single-cable solution that enables you to take full advantage of up to two monitors and Full HD technology, even if it isn't natively supported by your system's video card
- Universally Compatible USB 3.0 - Windows™ and Mac™, the VT100 is
- compatible through the single, attached USB 3.0 Type-A Cable, making this an ideal docking station for mixed system environments and on the go laptop users.
- Connect Up to Two External Displays - The VT100 has two video ports that can support up to two external displays at resolutions up to 2550 x 1600. (Resolutions vary depending upon number of connections and connection type.)
- Small and Light - Ideal for on the go users who need quick access to expanded ports and universal compatibility.
- 5-in1 Dock with 2 USB Ports - Compatibility and portability are the goals with the VT100, by offering some of the most commonly needed ports in one dock using the attached USB 3.0 cable.
- 1x HDMI and 1x VGA port offer flexible display connections, supporting up to two external displays to expand your workspace.
- 2x USB 3.0 ports let you connect external storage, full size keyboard, mouse, or mobile devices.
- SD/MicroSD Reader combination port let's you easily transfer media files.
- RJ45 port to keep you wired to the internet, avoiding Wi-Fi connection or security concerns.
- Universal Compatibility for USB 3.0 Systems
- Supports up to 2 external displays
- 2x SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Ports
- 1x HDMI Port
- 1x VGA Port
- 1x Combination SD/Micro SD Reader
- RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Enterprise Features: Wake on LAN. MAC Address Pass-Through, PXE Boot