The XGS1930 series, a new 10G uplink smart managed switch, comes with a stylish new look and enables cloud manageability with Zyxel NebulaFlex™ technology.
Built for convenience
This smart-looking switch features an intuitive design that simplifies daily network management for SMBs.
Manage it your way!
The XGS1930 series introduces Zyxel NebulaFlex™, which allows you to easily switch between standalone mode and our license-free Nebula cloud management platform anytime with just a few simple clicks.
Don't overspend to upgrade your wired network
With Gigabit connectivity plus four 10G uplinks, the XGS1930 series is ideal for those seeking to upgrade to an easier-to-manage network-and at an affordable price.
Smart fan and fanless designs for silent operation in your workplace.
User-friendly LED indicators
View real-time status instantly with cloud and PoE power-usage LED indicators.
Power more devices more easily
- Provides 30W per port and a high power budget of 375W, ideal for denser PoE deployments.
- Default consumption mode boosts efficiency by delivering the actual power required.
Zyxel ONE Network
Use the complimentary ZON Utility to configure and discover switches, WLANs, and gateways in your network with one click.
Designed for the long haul
A web smart managed switch with an enterprise-grade hardware design. Built-in state-of-the-art hardware technology brings high quality and robustness to SMB networks.
- Fast networking performance with 48 Gigabit PoE+ Ethernet ports and non-blocking full bandwidth of 2,000 Mbps per port and 4 SFP+ 10G Fiber Ports + 375W PoE+
- Flexible Hybrid cloud switch powered by NebulaFlex(TM) let's you choose a standalone or free cloud management option, upgradable to the full professional Nebula Cloud
- Standard 19" rackmount and smart fan design ensures quiet operation and higher reliability with high quality, long lasting components
- The most affordable choice for 10G migration ideal to increase capacity of your local network core without a hit to budget.
- Lifetime hardware warranty, free firmware upgrade support and free technical support (90 days) for long-term assurance