Advanced PoE management for surveillance
The Zyxel GS1350 Series offers several advanced PoE management features dedicated to surveillance applications. Administrators can access them through the intuitive web-based GUI to manage, monitor and maintain surveillance equipment with ease.Automated camera recovery
IP-based PDs including cameras from time to time may become malfunctional due to various reasons, like software defect or harassed by malicious attempts. To reduce the efforts for administrators to recover faulty surveillance devices, the GS1350 Series is capable of detecting and recovering failed IP cameras and powered devices automatically with customizable granular parameters suitable for any types of devices and scenarios.
Continuous power over Ethernet
One of the biggest challenges in surveillance is maintenance. Built with the continuous PoE feature, the GS1350 Series provides uninterrupted power delivery to IP cameras and surveillance devices even if the switch is undergoing maintenance that requires firmware upgrades or reboots due to configuration changes. This greatly reduces the wait time for booting up all the cameras after a power recycle event of a switch.
Unique hardware features
Easy long-distance deployment
Traditionally, PoE switches deliver power and data with a distance limitation of 100 meters or less. The GS1350 Series fulfills the need to deploy IP camera or power devices beyond the limit. With the extended-range mode enabled, the GS1350 Series instantly enables distant deployments of up to 250 meters. Save your money and effort simply with one GS1350 PoE switch.
Handy tools on the front panel
The one-touch "Restore" button on GS1350 Series helps effortless recovery from misconfigurations, while its 5-segment LED allows users to instantly identify the PoE power usage. These handy designs are accessible from the front panel for quick, simplified troubleshooting.Tough protection on every port
Reliability and stability of the Switch are critical to a surveillance network. GS1350's patented design greatly enhances the surge and ESD (electrostatic discharge) protection on each PoE port, features up to 15 KV ESD and minimum of 4 KV surge protection guarding the switch from damage and network instability due to ESD and lightning surges.
- Features 8 networking ports to easily establish a local network or expand your existing one
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation