This 40G QSFP+ cable delivers what you need most in your network connections: reliable performance. It's built to MSA specifications and fully tested to ensure seamless compatibility.
The active twinaxial cable is a fully hot-pluggable solution, supporting 40 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through QSFP+ (Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable) ports.
Designed for high-speed interconnects, this cable is intended for medium-distance applications such as across rack network switch or server connections.
Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty, the QSFPH40GAC10 is a reliable replacement cable for the Cisco® QSFP-H40G-ACU10M.
- 100% CISCO QSFP-H40G-ACU10M COMPATIBLE: Works with Cisco switches like Firepower, ASR1000, ASR9000, C9300, C3650 and others
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 10m (32.8ft)
- 40 Gbps
- Active Twinax (Copper)
- 2x QSFP+ Pluggable Connector
- 100 Ohm Impedance
- Manufacturer Part Number : QSFPH40GAC10
- Brand Name : StarTech.com
- Environmental Certification : WEEE
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Weight (Approximate) : 520 g
- Product Type : Network Cable
- Packaged Quantity : 1
- Limited Warranty : Lifetime
- Product Name : QSFP+ Direct Attach Cable - 10 m (33 ft.)
- Country of Origin : China
- Color : Black
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes