The QFXQSFPDAC3M is a Juniper QFX-QSFP-DAC-3M compatible direct-attach copper QSFP+ cable that's designed, programmed and tested to work with Juniper?? brand compatible switches and routers and complies with MSA industry standards.
This passive Twinax copper cable supports 40 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through QSFP+ (Mini-GBIC) ports. This copper QSFP+ cable is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
Designed for high-speed performance, this low-power, low-latency QSFP+ cable is a cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic cable assemblies, supporting short-distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack network switch or server connections.StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ cables are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- 100% JUNIPER QFX-QSFP-DAC-3M COMPATIBLE DAC: 40G direct attach cable works with Juniper switches and is MSA compliant
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 3m (9.8ft)
- 40 Gbps
- Passive Twinax (Copper)
- 2 x QSFP+ Pluggable Connector
- 100 Ohm Impedance
- Manufacturer Part Number : QFXQSFPDAC3M
- Brand Name : StarTech.com
- Environmental Certification : WEEE
- Weight (Approximate) : 250 g
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Product Type : Network Cable
- Limited Warranty : Lifetime
- Packaged Quantity : 1
- Product Name : Juniper QFX-QSFP-DAC-3M Compatible - QSFP+ Direct Attach Cable - 3 m (9.8 ft.)
- Country of Origin : China
- Color : Black
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes