Achieve outstanding network performance with minimal effort
Enjoy a smooth migration to high-speed 10Gbps Ethernet. E10G18-T2 delivers superior transmission performance with the capability to offload packet processing and free up CPU resources for more tasks. It supports IEEE 802.3an/ab (10GBASE-T/1000BASE-T) and 802.3x with dual RJ-45 connectors, providing a total data rate of 20Gbps using standard CAT6 or better UTP cabling connections. Features such as Link Aggregation, Jumbo Frame, TSO, and TCP/UDP/IP Checksum offloading satisfy most workloads requiring high performance, making E10G18-T2 an ideal and economical solution for 10Gbps networking adoption.
Built to handle intensive workloads, Synology network add-in-cards are backed by Synology's 5 year limited warranty.
- 10Gigabit Ethernet card offers the flexibility and scalability to make infrastructure run as efficiently and productively as possible with 10Gigabit data transfer rate
- This 8000MB/s bandwidth adapter is ideal for PCs with PCI Express 3.0 x8 slots, ensuring top level network connectivity for your desktops
- This dual port 10gigabit ethernet card lets you add two network ports using a single expansion slot to a client, server or workstation
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for speedy data transfer up to 100 meters
- With the 10GBase-T technology get up to 10Gbps data transfer rate over the twisted pair cable