- DEVICE INTERFACE: 16 x Gigabit RJ-45 ports; LED indicators
- SWITCHING CAPACITY: This 16-port gigabit switch has a 32Gbps switching capacity with a forwarding rate of 23.8Mpps (64-byte packet size)
- DATA TRANSFER RATE: Ethernet: 10 Mbps (half duplex); 20 Mbps (full duplex); Fast Ethernet: 100 Mbps (half duplex); 200 Mbps (full duplex);Gigabit: 2000 Mbps (full duplex)
- DESKTOP DESIGN: Sturdy metal housing for greater installation flexibility and well-suited for desktop installations. Rackmount brackets are also included for easy installation with 1U rack installations
- FANLESS DESIGN: The network switch fanless design lowers energy consumption and eliminates operating noise.
- INTERNAL POWER SUPPLY: 100 - 240V AC, 50/60 Hz, 1A; Max. Consumption: 9.19W
- TRENDnet LIFETIME PROTECTION: The TEG-S17D 16-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch is backed by TRENDnet's Lifetime Manufacturer Protection.
The 16-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch, model TEG-S17D, provides high bandwidth performance, ease of use, and reliability. Boost office network efficiency and eliminate network congestion with gigabit speeds and a total switching capacity of 32Gbps with fullduplex mode. A built-in universal power supply reduces cable clutter, and diagnostic LEDs help with network troubleshooting. Plug and play this sturdy metal switch for reliable high-speed network connectivity.
Gigabit ports provide high-speed network connections to 16 devices, and a 32Gbps switching capacity allows data traffic to flow smoothly, reducing traffic bottlenecks.
With a compact and sturdy metal housing design, this switch is well-suited for desktop or rackmount installations (brackets included).
Fanless design lowers energy consumption and reduces distracting operating noise.
FEATURES | Plug and Play
Simply power up the switch and plug in connected devices
With a compact and sturdy metal housing design, this switch is wellsuited for desktop or rackmount installations (brackets included).
LEDs convey power, link and activity
16 x Gigabit Ethernet ports
Sends larger packets, or Jumbo Frames (up to 9KB), for increased performance
Internal Power Supply
100~240VAC, 50/60Hz internal universal switching power supply
32Gbps switching capacity
Fanless design lowers energy consumption and eliminates operating noise
NDAA / TAA compliant (U.S. and Canada only)
- NDAA / TAA compliant (U.S. and Canada only)