ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 13th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, PRIME B760M-A D4 provides users and PC DIY builders with a range of performance optimizations via intuitive software and firmware features.
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS PRIME series. The PRIME B760 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling performance tweaks to perfectly match the way you work to maximize productivity.
ASUS Intelligent Control makes your PC smart. Along with taking care of complex tuning and dynamically optimizing essential aspects of your system, it offers intelligently simplified options for newcomers to PC DIY, as well as more comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.
All-Around Energy Efficiency
The Power Saving function contains several settings can easily optimize power consumption and maximize energy savings. You can enable a CPU power limit, darken Aura lighting, and set the fan profile to a power saving mode. You can also toggle the Power Saver plan that is built into Microsoft Windows.
PRIME B760 series are engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
M.2 heatsink wards off throttling that can occur with M.2 storage during sustained transfers. The heatsink is held in place by captive screws, and these removable captive screws help reduce risk of drops or loss during heatsink removal.
The PRIME B760 series are built to handle the high core counts and bandwidth demands of 13th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors. ASUS B760 motherboard provides all the fundamentals to boost daily productivity, so your system will be ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible data transfer options.
Robust Power Design
Stable power is essential to extract every last bit of performance out of Intel® processors. The PRIME B760M-A D4 is geared to cater to the demands of these high-core-count CPUs.
- Experience responsive performance, power and adaptability with the compatible Intel Celeron processor
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Install memory that synchronizes electrical and clock signals for an efficient data throughput
- Supported 0 RAID levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- DisplayPort transmits both audio and video signals through a common channel to deliver versatile performance
- Micro ATX form factor brings a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports with an enhanced heat dissipation capability