New ID design with carbon fiber look name plate delivers the modern look-and-feel in the closet.
The XGS4600 Series comes with Gigabit connectivity and four integrated 10-Gigabit SFP+ slots that enable high-speed uplink connections for affordable, reliable network elements.
The XGS4600 Series allows creating a physical stack through one or two 10-Gigabit SFP+ slots. The dynamic routing feature simplifies cross-subnet communications for businesses such as hospitality venues and education institutions that operate complex networks. Additionally, now we offer the advanced routing license supports RIPng and OSPFv3 for XGS4600 to support IPv6 routing environment.
The XGS4600 Series is designed to support active-standby power redundancy to trigger backup power supply to take over in case the main power supply fails.
High-quality hardware design ensures stability and longevity for XGS4600 Series on your networks.
- Features 52 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Stack port provides an easy and hassle-free way to extend your office network
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation